Permit Transfer Requests

Inter-district Permits

Inter-district permits are used to transfer in and out of the Sacramento City School District. Permit transfers are approved based on space availability at the requested school. A transcript and/or withdrawal grades as well as attendance and behavior reports are required when requesting an inter-district permit transfer.