- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home,
school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of
children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that
parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education
of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such
united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the
highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual