20th Annual Historically Black Colleges & Universities Recruitment Fair
WHEN: Friday, September 13, 2019
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
WHERE: Luther Burbank High School
The United College Action Network, Inc. (U-CAN) is a 501c(3) nonprofit corporation that provides leadership services and college preparation assistance to students desiring to enroll in four-year postsecondary colleges, with a focus on admissions to Nation’s over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
U-CAN provides following assistance and services to high school students and their families:
- Outreach, Recruitment, Support and Resource Information
- Student/Parent Consultation and Workshops
- Course Selection and Career Development Assistant
- College Preparedness Including SAT/ACT Testing
- Admission/Scholarship Eligibility Consultation
- Review of Transcripts
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Housing Assistance
- Personal Counseling/Support Services
- Annual College Fair with On-the-Spot Admissions Scholarships
- End of School Year Networking Events
Check out the U-CAN website for more information by clicking here.
Click on the PDF below to view the U-CAN College Fair Flyer